Healthy Kids Bus Stop
Healthy Kids Bus Stop is a comprehensive health screening program aimed at children 3-5 years of age, run in partnership with local communities. Using the RHMC Care Mobile, a specialist team of health professionals comes to you. The program offers comprehensive screening that aims to identify developmental issues and provide a pathway to care for children to support their transition to school.
This program is particularly beneficial in remote communities with limited services.
If you would like to take advantage of the Healthy Kids Bus Stop service, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in contact.
- Narrandera: 17th – 19th September 2019 (Narrandera Public School)
- Kempsey: 28th – 29th October 2019 (Kempsey Showground) Registrations close 18th October 2019
- Laurieton: 31st October – 1st November 2019 (St Peter the Fisherman Church Hall) Registrations close 18th October 2019
- Goulburn: 19th – 21st November 2019 (Goulburn Public School)
- Inverell, Ashford and Tingha
- Lake Cargelligo
- Muswellbrook and Murrurndi
- Hillston and Hay
- Glen Innes
- Eungai, Stuarts Point and Willawarrin
- Merriwa and Muswellbrook
- Walgett and Brewarrina
- Moulamein, Tooleybuc, Barham
- Woolgoolga and Wauchope