Healthy Kids Bus Stop
Healthy Kids Bus Stop is a comprehensive health screening program aimed at children 3-5 years of age, run in partnership with local communities. Using the RHMC Care Mobile, a specialist team of health professionals comes to you. The program offers comprehensive screening that aims to identify developmental issues and provide a pathway to care for children to support their transition to school. This program is particularly beneficial in remote communities with limited services.
- Glen Innes: Tuesday 25 – Thursday 27 February (Glen Innes Public School)
- Bourke: Monday 16 – Wednesday 18 March (Bourke Pre-School)
Use the form below to register your child for a visit.
- Inverell, Ashford and Tingha
- Lake Cargelligo
- Muswellbrook and Murrurndi
- Hillston and Hay
- Glen Innes
- Eungai, Stuarts Point and Willawarrin
- Merriwa and Muswellbrook
- Walgett and Brewarrina
- Moulamein, Tooleybuc, Barham
- Woolgoolga and Wauchope