Healthy Kids Bus Stop
Healthy Kids Bus Stop is a comprehensive health screening program aimed at children 3-5 years of age, run in partnership with local communities. Using the RHMC Care Mobile, a specialist team of health professionals comes to you. The program offers comprehensive screening that aims to identify developmental issues and provide a pathway to care for children to support their transition to school.
This program is particularly beneficial in remote communities with limited services.
If you would like to take advantage of the Healthy Kids Bus Stop service, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in contact.
- Narrandera – 17th September (Narrandera Public School)
- Narrandera – 18th September (Narrandera Public School)
- Narrandera – 19th September (Narrandera Public School)
- Kempsey – 28th October (Kempsey Showground)
- Kempsey – 29th October (Kempsey Showground)
- Laurieton – 31st October (St Peter the Fisherman Church Hall)
- Laurieton – 1st November (St Peter the Fisherman Church Hall)
- Goulburn – 19th November (Location TBC)
- Goulburn – 20th November (Location TBC)
- Goulburn – 21st November (Location TBC)
- Inverell, Ashford and Tingha
- Lake Cargelligo
- Muswellbrook and Murrurndi
- Hillston and Hay
- Glen Innes
- Eungai, Stuarts Point and Willawarrin
- Merriwa and Muswellbrook
- Walgett and Brewarrina
- Moulamein, Tooleybuc, Barham
- Woolgoolga and Wauchope