Together, we make up a fiercely committed team of multidisciplinary professionals, dedicated to connecting regional and remote Australian kids to the healthcare they need. There’s a broad range of opportunities to work with us, so check out our available roles below and get in touch if you’d like to know more.
Royal Far West employs staff in a variety of professional and support roles. We also contract medical and dental specialists.
- Newly created role…put your stamp on it and make it your own!
- Highly respected paediatric not-for-profit charity helping Australians for 95 years
- Opportunity to effect positive change in children’s lives!
- Exciting opportunity to work for a growing not-for-profit charity based in Manly.
Are you a skilled service planner with at least 3 years’ experience working with children with disabilities and/or their families? If so we’d love you to join our team in a full time capacity as lead for managing enquiries and planning of RFW disability services with families under our Windmill program.
- Are you an admin multi-tasker that loves variety?
- Want to help us help country kids?
- Like the idea of working next to the beach?
Royal Far West’s Healthy Kids Bus Stop Program provides a free health screening service to children in rural and remote communities. The role of the Administration Officer – Community Programs will directly support the the key deliverables of the Healthy Kids Bus Stop Program and other Community Programs projects. This role is expected to multi-task multiple activities across various projects, for example, desktop research, general administration, logistics and other assigned tasks.
Closing date: Sunday 30 September 2018