Royal Far West
- General Enquiries: 1800 500 061
- Face-to-face fundraising feedback and enquiries; click here
- Donor Enquiries: 1800 961 001
- Complaints, compliments and suggestions process; click here
- Reception: (02) 8966 8500
- Fax: (02) 9977 7134
- Street Address: 14-18 Wentworth Street, Manly, NSW, 2095
- Postal Address: PO Box 52, Manly, NSW, 1655
Royal Far West Centre for Country Kids
- Phone: (02) 8966 8500
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Accommodation Services (Drummond House)
- Street address: 18-22 Wentworth Street, Manly, NSW, 2095
- Phone: (02) 9466 1700
Royal Far West School
- Phone: (02) 9977 2452
To get in touch with Royal Far West, fill in our online form or use the contact details below.
Map and directions
By Train and Ferry
We are located a short walk from Manly Wharf, which can be accessed from Circular Quay Wharf. Trains from Central Station (Platforms 17, 20 and 21) connect to Circular Quay Train Station and take approx. three minutes. The ferry ride from Circular Quay to Manly takes 30 minutes.
Walking from Manly Wharf
It takes approximately 10 minutes to walk to Royal Far West from Manly Wharf.
Manly ferry wharf is at the intersection of East and West Esplanade. Turn right onto East Esplanade then left onto Wentworth Street. At the end of Wentworth Street, Royal Far West Centre for Country Kids (14-18 Wentworth St) is on the right of the street looking towards the ocean beach. Drummond House is located at 18-22 Wentworth Street.
If you’re coming by car, there are limited parking facilities at Royal Far West and a number of car parks closeby.
Northern Beaches Council has four car parks in Manly that are available 7 days a week. Opening hours vary. See the Northern Beaches Council website for more information and rates.
Need help getting here?
In some cases, we are able to organise a volunteer to provide transport. This can be discussed in detail with our appointments team.