Our health and wellbeing camps have been created specifically to support families from rural and remote areas who have difficulty accessing therapeutic services. Our camps will help your child to develop important life skills and work towards achieving their personal goals all within a fun, inclusive environment.
School holiday camps now enrolling,
for 8th-11th July and 15th-18th July 2019.
Complete the form below to find out more.
Children with NDIS packages:
Register your interest below, for our Building Confidence and Social Skills Camps.
Windmill camps run during school holiday periods in January, April, July, October and December.
What you need to know:
Camps will run for 4 days and 3 nights from our Centre for Country Kids in Manly. As well as a range of therapies, our camps include meals and accommodation for each participating child and one guardian on-site at our beach-side location.
Who might benefit from our Windmill Camp?
Our Windmill camps are ideal for children aged 9-12 who struggle with social isolation. They may find it difficult to interact with other children, and can often feel lonely.
By bringing these children together within a safe, fun and positive environment, we will help them to:
- Build self confidence
- Create positive connections with peers and carers
- Explore new activities to step outside of their comfort zone
Our Camps program combines traditional group therapy sessions with fun filled activities including rock climbing, surfing, arts and crafts and plenty more! Each activity has been designed to encourage and develop teamwork, positive relationship building and emotional management.
Who is eligible?
- Country NSW children aged 9-12
- Currently functioning independently within a school and community environment
- Able to participate independently in group sessions with their peers
- NDIS participants with funding in
- CORE – Assistance with Social and Community Participation and
- CAPACITY BUILDING – Improved Daily Living Skills
To find out more, please complete the form below