Royal Far West Lodge
Royal Far West Lodge offers a home away from home experience.
Nestled in the tranquil backstreets of Manly, only 2 blocks away from the beach front, our heritage style accommodation gives the feeling of restful country life amidst the activity of a vibrant beach town. With just a 15-minute waterfront stroll to our Centre for Country Kids, along with the convenience of nearby supermarkets, public transport, local cafes, and restaurants, Royal far West Lodge has everything you need to guarantee a hassle-free stay.
Plus, by booking with Royal Far West, you’ll be helping to provide life-changing health and developmental care for Australia’s country kids.
About Royal Far West Lodge
Everything you need to guarantee a hassle-free stay.
Our accommodation offers 15 guestrooms spread over 2 cottages and 2 levels. Each room consists of a queen or double bed with singles, as well as some double bunks to cater for larger families. All rooms include a kitchenette with microwave and fridge, HD television, air con / heater. Majority of guest rooms also enjoy their own separate bathroom.
The second cottage features a communal kitchen, consisting of a fridge, microwave, and basic cooking facilities, as well as a dining area that opens to a veranda with a BBQ for all guests to enjoy.
Royal Far West Lodge also offers laundry facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi and provision of permit for street parking.
Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm and Sunday 2pm to 10pm
- Check in – from 2pm to 9.45pm
- Check out – by 10am
Our guest rooms over 15 rooms over 2 levels with stair access to upper floor.
- Various sizes of rooms mainly ranging from twin to 4-6 beds (configured with singles, double bunks and queen or double size beds
- Private bathroom
- Kitchenette with fridge and microwave
- Air-con and heater
- Free Wifi
Our family-friendly guesthouse also includes a communal facility for all guests to enjoy.
Communal areas include:
- Kitchen with communal pantry, fridge and microwave
- Dining room
- Laundry facilities
We are a fifteen-minute walk from Manly Wharf and Royal Far West's Centre for Country Kids on Wentworth Street
Getting here by public transport:
- The easiest way to reach Manly is by ferry. Ferries depart from Circular Quay Wharves 2 and 3.
Getting here by car:
- Manly is located approx. 11km from Sydney CBD and the journey takes around 30 minutes by car (variable depending on time of day)
- Street parking only. RFW Lodge provides council permits that allows car to park for extended time in allocated areas. Note: there is limited availability, so please book before you arrive.
Stay at Royal Far West Lodge
We are currently not taking individual guest bookings. Please keep up to date with our socials and keep an eye out for when we have rooms available again.
For enquiries regarding a school or organisation group booking for weekend and holiday accommodation, please give us a call on 02 9466 1700.